Why Choose Health Careers Language Academy?
Our primary mission is to help you to improve your English. As a student of Health Careers Language Academy you will discover that we can help you with:
- Programs catering to many English levels – HCLA offers programs catering to language learners at a variety of skill levels, our dedicated Admissions team will assist you to choose to best program.
- Develop your communication skills – You will be speaking as much as possible and learning to communicate in different kinds of professional and personal situations.
- Comprehensive, specialised, academically rigorous courses – Our programs are designed to help you improve as fast as possible and reach your goals, whether you need to learn English for travel, for your job, for your school, or just for yourself.
- Smaller class sizes – Small classes mean more personal attention for each student. You will improve quickly because you will have many opportunities to communicate with your classmates and teachers.
- Professional, friendly teachers and helpful support staff – HCLA courses are taught by carefully selected, highly qualified, professional language instructors. They know how to make their class enjoyable and informative at the same time. Our support staff are also there to assist you in a variety of ways.
- Modern, state of the art facilities – Our HCLA campus is located in a newly renovated building with many windows, study spaces and high ceilings. Our classrooms are clean, sunny, airy and spacious. There is a computer room, free Wi-fi and classrooms are equipped with wireless projection systems.
- Location – Our HCLA campus is easily accessible and just a short walk from public transport. Take advantage of our good location with convenient access to shopping centres, libraries medical facilities, and other reputable educational institutions.
Personalised Language Training for Healthcare Professionals
Communication is an essential skill for any healthcare professional
Health Careers Language Academy has been established to provide specialised English courses for health professionals. Our highly trained specialist instructors have designed a course curriculum for our programs that with help health professionals from a wide variety of areas to improve your:
- Contextualised English in a healthcare setting
- Use of appropriate medical vocabulary
- English comprehension skills
- Confidence in use of the English language
Additionally, we run English examination preparation courses for popular English tests such as IELTS and Occupational English Test to help you gain professional accreditation in your field. Our flexible timetable enables young working professionals great opportunity for development.
Do you wish to enroll through an education agent in your country? Search here.
Education agents are companies that help students with things like choosing a suitable college, choosing a suitable course, as well as helping to arrange and resolve visa issues. Other services an agent may provide: language or translation services, flights, accommodation and job placement assistance. A common benefit of using an agent is that they speak your native language and have an office close to your home. Note that agents cannot provide migration advice (unless they are a registered migration agent).
HCLA chooses to work with selected education agents. Such agents are chosen as they have a demonstrated history of providing honest, ethical and reliable advice to students. Agent performance is monitored through comprehensive student feedback. Our relationships with these agents is formalised through a contractual agreement. Agents are also provided with regular training from HCLA Relationship Officers.
Visit our agents page and search for the nearest education agent.
Important Information for International Students
Your rights in Australia, What's Next
This site contains vital information that all new students intending to travel to Australia should read prior to embarking on their trip. Before coming to Australia, you need to learn more about your rights and responsibilities as a student. You should have a good understanding of what you need to know, what to expect and what to pack. This information should also be read with our Frequently Asked Questions and our International Handbook.
How to enrol?
You can contact us in the following ways: